SureNotice provides claim representatives, attorneys, and employers with fast, reliable, and secure digital delivery of notices received from the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation. Owner Russell Powers was looking to have a new website designed for prospective clients to be able to find his services online. Our Boston web experts worked with him to choose a template that was attractive, professional, and easily readable on all devices.
Here are some of the robust features of the SureNotice website:
- Built-in CRM (customer relationship management) system to capture and store leads that come in from the website forms
- A number of forms and call-to-action buttons throughout the website to guide the user through the sales funnel
- A blog to improve SEO and provide website visitors with the most up-to-date information related to the industry
- Responsive design with clear, organized navigation to help visitors find what they are looking for quickly and read it without the need to pinch and pull on any device
- On-page optimization of meta tags
If you are looking for law firm website design inspiration, please check out the SureNotice website or one of the other legal websites we have recently designed.
We specialize in medium and small law firm website design. To learn more about our business website design services, click here to ask a question or get a quote.