Good News! Book Fair
Good News! Book Fair started in November, 2014. After speaking with Christian authors and publishers, school administrators, media specialists, parents, and students, owner Liz Lantigua realized that there was a need for inspiring, fun, entertaining books, movies, and gift items that could be enjoyed by the entire family. They are committed to spreading the Good News of love, charity, and compassion while inspiring others to enjoy reading!
Liz was looking to create a website for her growing business, which provides Christian-based book fairs for parishes, schools, retreats, colleges and other organizations. After meeting with Liz to discuss her business goals and the services she was providing, our expert Boston web developers got to work designing a website to fit her needs and preferences.
The new website features:
- Responsive design for easy viewing across all devices and browsers
- Blog to enable staff members to create blog posts that will showcase featured products, drive additional traffic to the website, and boost SEO
- An easy-to-use content management system (CMS) so staff can easily update their own content
- A professional, elegant template with straight-forward navigation that reflects their brand and lets visitors easily find what they are looking for
- Clean home page design to highlight services, testimonials, and latest blog posts
The result is a professional and attractive responsive website that will help Good News! Book Fair reach a broader range of potential customers. Check out their new website to see all of the great features!